Anj's Blog

Anj's Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Never Have Imagined

          For at least once in your entire life, you will somehow have this opportunity to experience a "fairy tale-like" kind of situation wherein you find yourself floating amid the realm of fantasy. Some people totally don't mind those nonsense fictions and ignore whatever possibilities that may link a virtual event into reality, and I do admit I am one--but that thinking eventually changed right after this certain happening which "should-have-been impossible", if only this feeling didn't grow this strong and haven't gone this far. In my belief, one thing alone can make anything and everything possible--Love.

          It was sometime in the middle of October 2014 when I first stepped a foot inside Arthur Suites Boutique Hotel in General Luna. It was lunch break and we had a four-hour vacant time before our Chemistry class in which we would have to prepare for a long quiz. My friends whom I spend my break time with, have a friend who rents a room in Arthur's and the good news there is that we found a place to consume those free hours without having to worry about what food and drinks to order. Knowing how practical it is to stay there for a little while, I let my friends take the lead. 


          As soon as we got there, OF COURSE, for somebody who is an alien to that surrounding, I was a bit suspicious--I look around carefully and observe the new faces I see. There, I was able to meet nang Zia, the one who rents a room in Arthur's, and some of her friends whom I easily got along with. Well, that went smooth for me since I am that kind of person who gets along well with other people--an extrovert they say. 

          However, I almost lost myself and forgot about those personality stuffs I have mentioned when a group of young men with peculiar faces entered the same room that I am in. They were the close friends of nang Zia's boyfriend, but they were strangers to my sight. I can't exactly remember how many they were, but I can ALMOST exactly remember the moment the last guy entered the room. He caught my attention so strongly that I felt myself weaken as I gaze in his eyes. OH BOY, he got me mesmerized for about three seconds! I actually didn't know how it all went through, but one thing is for sure--it was meant to happen. 

          That wasn't the end of the story though. His face was quite familiar to me, though I'm sure we haven't met before, and I can see the old image of my elder half-brother in his little chinky eyes. However, his pleasant aura didn't define his personality and that fact ABSOLUTELY triggered my interest. He overshadowed me at that moment and I felt completely different from the person I was before he came. He had all the loud talks, the obnoxious laughs, the annoying words that made me ponder on what he was really up to. 

          After all, he was just trying to be friendly, I guess, but that didn't seem like it was for me because I had to set my focus on my Chemistry notes which was most important at that moment. Yet, I can BARELY fathom the knowledge from what I've been reading for he continues to divert my attention in the best way that he can and I was like "Where the hell did he get the guts to distract somebody he just met?!"He never ever stopped, not until they decided to go out for a while to buy lunch for all of us in that room. 

          As soon as he disappeared, I was amazed to hear people telling me stuffs like "Oh, don't mind him that much. That's just the way he is!", without even giving them a clue on how I reacted to his manner. I just smiled shyly back at them but they have NO IDEA what kind of hell there is inside of me because I was too pissed off. When they had arrived, he was back to business. But this time, he was already REALLY destroying my patience! 

          I did't know where to place myself in that particular situation because I'm nearly exploding but I know my limits as a "first timer" in a place. GLADLY, I was able to calm myself as we ate lunch together even if I feel like everyone in the room stares at me now and then because of what he's been doing. In order for me to regain the strength which I had lost upon seeing him, I made myself stare back at him with NO malice. There, I got back everything I have and that includes my own dignity. 

          In the long run, I somehow found a piece of myself as I deeply looked through his mesmerizing eyes. There were hidden truths which made the story more complicated and I still wonder how we ever made it through. I never have imagined those things to be possible, until it happened. Who would've thought that the moment our eyes met, that was exactly the moment I found the man who would break my heart, but would eventually fix it? After all, that was only just the beginning. Oops! Almost forgot one last thing. Wondering who that mysterious guy is?--Sweden Louise Wu--I LOVE YOU!!! :*


Valentine's Day 2015



















No comments:

Post a Comment